I'M BACK

13:17 san surfen 0 Comments



It's been a long time since I published my last post but I've been missing writing a whole lot. So here I am. I'm back to writing in English and well... I'm back to writing.

It always feels like some sort of therapy. Very often when I don't know the answer to some kind of a problem I'm dealing with, I just need to stop and write it down. And then just let myself go without really thinking whether what I'm writing makes any sense at all. Just this simple activity of putting my thoughts on paper helps me understand my feelings better.

I would say "enough about me", but you know what? This is my place and this blog will be about me and my perspective on things. So if you are interested in what I have to say then -  hello, welcome - get yourself some coffee and interact with me, if you will.

You can expect one post per week (this week you will get another one, since this is only hello I'm alive and well post) about pretty much anything that interests me (a few that come to my mind are: creativity, well-being, culture, languages, travel).

Hope you'll like it.
Until next time.
S.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze: