LET THE ENERGY FLOW THROUGH YOU

10:53 san surfen 0 Comments


Tenerife, 2015

Creative flow of the Universe is truly amazing. I feel like there were so many opportunities thrown at me since the beginning of 2016. I've been traveling, meeting new people, working in many different places, trying new things, or kicking my ass out of that comfort zone, if you will. I'm thankful for all these experiences.

But now I need a break.

I need a break to reset my energy. With all these things happening, I didn't do other stuff I love that make me this positive person that I am.
So when I came back from my last business trip 2 weeks ago, I decided it was time for a change. First step was asking what was it that I could do to make myself feel better. The answer was clear. Declutter my space.

That's what i did. I started with my wardrobe. Then chest of drawers, sorting out my painting and drawing tools, some boxes. The process is still ongoing, but what i can tell you is after that first decluttering session I felt better. Not only that. The morning after, my creative flow came back. I started drawing again. Did yoga. Meditated.

I feel this new energy running through me.
And I want to hold myself accountable for living the life that I love.
Hopefully, my thoughts will help some of you do the same.
That's why I'm reactivating my blog.

It's been a long time blogspot.
This time, let's do it right.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze: